For many in Crewe and Nantwich, things aren’t working as they should be.
Poverty is up locally. Thousands of people in our community have turned to foodbanks for help. That’s not right.
Like many areas of the UK, Crewe has been left behind.
Let’s invest in a brighter future for Crewe and Nantwich.
- Appropriate, affordable and social housing, prioritising brownfield sites
- Help our young people and families to stay here
- Help our older people to live independently for longer
- Lift 600,000 children out of poverty across the UK
- A benefits system that works for those it protects
- Universal access to basic services
It’s time to trust in the sensible middle ground of British politics.
If not you, who?
If not now, when?